– WHEELS ARE MEASURED in mm (height size) and A (durometer/hardness). A higher “mm” number means faster wheels. A higher durometer “A” number means harder wheels. Harder wheels last longer.
– 110mm/85A PREMIUM FORMULA with incredible resilience, roll and rebound.
– CONSISTENT SPEED, CORNERING AND PERFORMANCE are achieved through the solid core design. The scooped core feature properly bonds and supports the urethane to enhance the skate experience.
– MAXIMUM GRIP, WEAR AND VIBRATION REDUCTON come from the proprietary urethane formula.
– MADE IN THE USA, 8 WHEELS PER SET (bearings and spacers not included)