ENDURACE ELITE 110
Endurace Elite 110 is a new standard of versatility and performance for advanced skaters. The higher-profile carbon fiber shell combined with 3WD frames, 110mm Supreme wheels and Twincam ILQ-9 bearings maximize speed per stride; the frame is upgradable to 125mm wheels. The Removable Cuff System (RCS) gives skaters the option to change from a medium-height cuff with extra support to a race-style skate and choose the support configuration for speed and performance. The liner includes mesh panels for breathability, premium anatomical padding and a micro-buckle/strap/lace closure; brake is not included. Endurace 110 is the ideal training partner for skaters ready to upgrade to a low cuff or race skate, without the professional price tag.
- REVOLUTIONARY 2-IN-1 PREMIUM SKATE – Cuff adjustment for fitness enthusiasts and racers looking to train or advance technique
- CARBON-VENTILATED SHELL – Carbon shell with vented soles and removable cuff is two skates in one; power transfer is maximized with higher shell profile
- ANATOMICAL PREMIUM LINER – Comfort padding with micro-adjustable buckles, power strap and speed lacing system with removable cuff
- 3WD EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME – 320mm/12.6” laterally-adjustable frame engineered to support 3x110mm wheels; upgradable to 125mm for speed and maneuverability
- ELITE-PERFORMANCE HYDROGEN WHEELS – 110mm/85A wheels made in USA with proprietary urethane formula for ultimate performance, less vibration and excellent wear; Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings maximize speed